WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF
I WANT TO READ IN THE SHOWER
AND TO PROTECT MY BOOKS FROM MY TEARS
IT’S 2012 WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF.
IT’S 2013 WHY ARE BOOKS NOT WATERPROOF OBAMA FIX THIS.
I’m working on it
Reblog this if you post:
- Harry Potter
- Doctor Who
and I swear on Dumbledore’s grave that I will follow you
YOU KNOW WHERE HOGWARTS IS?!
whoa have you ever noticed that theres no present
like as soon as we do something its done its over with and it automatically becomes the past
me writing this has become the past
you reading the last sentence is the past
there is no actual present and that blows my mind
I dont know what to do with this information
if there’s no present then your name is a lie ^^
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.